Africa offers many unique and special opportunities to host special events such as incentives, conferences and team building. The Safari Company is specialists in events management with the experience and in-the-field knowledge of the diverse range of products available in southern Africa, to offer you the ideal corporate travel package that will suit your needs. We carefully plan each individual package with you, to ensure that every requirement is met. The implementation of fresh ideas is one of the characteristics of our corporate programs and events management.
We cater for large and small groups and choose the areas, properties and activities accordingly to the needs of each group. The capacity of many of the properties we use for incentives are relatively small and allow for specialist teams to strategize for the coming year and to build a strong team. We also make use of large venues for group meeting and conferences.
We also offer the services of a dedicated 'dream builder' to inspire the group, unlocking the inner potential of each individual. The team will go away feeling rejuvenated, encouraged and motivated. They will return to work with renewed dedication and personal inspiration to perform their required tasks utilizing their full potential.
Below are a few ideas to start dreaming of:
· Imagine gliding through the maze of channels and lagoons in a dug out canoe called a 'mokoro', in the heart of the Okavango Delta experiencing the 'real Africa', after launching your company's vision statement for the coming business year.
· A safari throughout South Africa by helicopter - this allows many activities in a short space of time due to the versatility of a helicopter. A private guide/pilot unlocks the secrets of South Africa's diverse attractions. The possibilities are endless - game viewing in a Big Five private game reserve, lunch on a stunning beach after an exhilarating flight across the plains, dunes and ocean, spend time taking in the cultural history of the area presented by the local historian before enjoying fly-fishing in the afternoon in a mountain stream, then end the day on a high note by sipping on a sundowner on top of the Drakensberg Mountain range.
· Float over the plains of the Serengeti National Park in a hot air balloon, viewing the spectacular migration of thousands of wildebeests.then enjoy a champagne breakfast in the African bush.
· Encourage your top achievers with a travel incentive to an exclusive five-star bush lodge in the famous Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve to experience the African bush first hand on an astrology evening where the local ecologist acquaints them with the southern hemispheres night sky...not to mention witnessing the 'Big Five' on early morning game drives in open 4x4 vehicles!
· Awake the essence of a woman (some of the top achievers in business are undoubtedly female) by sending her on a week of pampering and relaxation at a health spa in the pristine beauty of Africa's secret hideaways, after a shopping extravaganza at some of the most exclusive shopping complexes in southern Africa.
· How about a cruise holiday on the Indian Ocean to a tropical Moçambique island where team building, inspirational talks and corporate incentives can start the moment you board the ship.
· One of our favourite ways to host corporate groups is to take them back in time with our authentic 'old style' luxury mobile safari camps, set up exclusively for the group in remote areas around southern Africa such as the Greater St. Lucia Wetland Park, a World Heritage Site or the starkly beautiful Makgadikgadi Salt Pans in Botswana to enjoy a 'treasure hunt' on quad bikes. And a week of tiger fishing on the famous Lower Zambezi River in Zambia is an inspiration in itself...
With The Safari Company, the sky is the limit (not really, as hot air ballooning and helicopter flips will take you there).
Please contact us for small or large corporate group enquiries at:
email us at: email@example.com